Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back to blogging

I have been in blog denial thinking that Facebook could take the place of blogging... Sadly, I love my facebook... But I hate missing all y'alls blogs. So, be patient with me while I get things figured out. I might have to steal some posting ideas while I get my brain working because I know y'all don't want to hear about blinds which is what I know best. All my fabulously creative friends out there... I'm afraid if your looking for inspiration that you've come to the wrong place. With that in mind. Hold on tight. Let's see how long this ride lasts.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope this one sticks Steph. I'll take blinds over teeth any day! Welcome back!

Rachelle said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so stinkin excited you started your blog again! LOVE IT! And there's no such thing as "steeling" ideas... that's what they are for! You can pick and choose the ones you want to do... so much better than forwarded emails! LOVE U! SOOO excited!

Sally Blackburn said...

I like your list. I'm so boring. I haven't done most of them that are exciting... does milking a goat count for milking a cow?